About the role
With your exceptional business writing skills, you will be responsible for employee information website by optimising design and managing content that is easy to understand and navigate. You will be creating and managing communication plans for key process changes, announcements and projects run by Advice & Operations team and support functions.
In addition to above this role will have responsibility in participating and delivering day to day activities in Advice & Operations.
More specifically your responsible will included but not limited to:
- Supporting Advice & Operations team with support advice line phone calls, Triage service request tickets and respond to employee queries in a timely manner.
- Employee letters and contract drafting.
- Managing development and production of employee communications including the preparation, production and release of content on website, intranet and employee community correspondence.
- Drafting People and Culture function and employee updates and proactively managing internal communication channels.
- Creating and managing communication plans for projects, People function announcements and process changes.
- Providing tactical advice, guidance and support to colleagues across People function on communication activities aimed at employees.
With your creativity and passion for Website management as well as exceptional communication skills what we also look for in you is
- Relevant degree or diploma in Human resources or Marketing and Communications.
- Experience in a HR Advice role particularly solid P&C; policies and processes knowledge
- Experience in website content management including drafting content for employee websites as well as designing and running communication plans for employee announcements
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). SharePoint website knowledge would be well regarded
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Share this job Job Title Talent Engagement Advisor Work Type Full Time - Permanent Job Location Sydney Practice Group/Department People and Development Role Associate Description As our National Tal [...]
This role is a part of the dedicated HR team that supports Dentsu Aegis Network ANZ, a global media business with 35, passionate people, across countries in over 24 time zones. With a key focus on del [...]
The Senior Risk and Compliance Advisor will partner and drive an uplift in Risk & Compliance practices across Home Lending and will provide risk and compliance advisory and management support through [...]
Summary About us Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury grou [...]