Toll Global Express
Here at Toll our customers are everything, In this role you will be the first point of contact for one of our valued customers - Onelink, operating out of the Yennora site, you will coordinate the operation of the fleet and the sortation and preparation of stock that is to be forwarded on to various parts of NSW
Other duties include –
- Managing the allocation of deliveries to the appropriate drivers, ensuring all deliveries are completed within the required time frame
- Driver rostering and managing the absenteeism across the site
- Facilitate driver training and development
- Handling any escalated customer issues, resolving quickly and effectively
- Ensure all drivers are working with a safety mindset
While this role sits within our Courier division it is not necessary that you have Courier experience, but you will absolutely need a background in Transport
- You will also need to be a natural people person, someone who can build relationships quickly and effectively
- You will love a challenge and to solve problems and enjoy being able to turn things around quickly
- You will need to have good self awareness and hold yourself to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills are required both verbal and written along with computer literacy
- You will be proactive, organised and enjoy working under pressure
Recently acquired by Allegro Funds, a successful Australian private equity company, Global Express has an exciting future ahead and will benefit from a transformation program, underpinned by $500 million in funding to support and grow the business. It’s never been a more exciting time to join our team as we take the next step in our journey.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 496763 Work type: Casual Location: Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs Categories: Assistant Educator Brand: Community Kids Are you an experienced Certificate III qualified Educa [...]
We are seeking Department of Education approved or interim approved teachers to join our team of talented teachers working across schools in Western Sydney.he successful teacher will have DET Approv [...]
Plastic Fabricator-Moulder Ph 9632 5466. Work in our factory in various positions and learning all aspects of Plastic Fabrication. Responsibilities: - You will work with acrylic and similar p [...]
Plastic Fabricator-Moulder Ph 9632 5466. Work in our factory in various positions and learning all aspects of Plastic Fabrication. Responsibilities: - You will work with acrylic and similar [...]