Quandoo Australia Pty Ltd
- Cold calling to secure face-to-face meetings
- Acquisition of new restaurant partners
- Face to face meetings and building rapport with potential restaurant partners
- Execution of Quandoo sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Stay up to date of new products and services provided
- Meet individual Sales and activity KPIs
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to ensure a seamless post-sale handover
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of new Business Acquisition Experience
- Sales experience in F&B or Hospitality industry is highly desirable
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision-making capability
- A positive attitude and fantastic organisational skills
- You are self-disciplined to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in cold calling prospects to build a strong pipeline of face to face opportunities
- Have outstanding communication and rapport building skills across inbound and outbound environments
- Must have your own vehicle or access to transport
- Computer literate
- Phenomenal culture, supportive management team, dynamic workplace environment
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level - we want you to grow with us!
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided
Who we are:
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based corporate powerhouse - Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 260+ million diners in 20,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do:
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with various social platforms such as Google and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is one of the world’s leading marketplace for excellence in dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission:
To connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an harmonious workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal journeys.
We are seeking for:
Enthusiastic, sales superstars to join our Sydney sales team where you will be responsible for acquiring new restaurant partners and drive the market to the next level.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. We thank you for taking the time to express your interest.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who has the passion for building relationships on a professional level and contribute to the expansion and growth of our award winning Digital Agency. Yo [...]
About the role This position is responsible for providing business function support to the Governance Team and oversee the management of the Councillor Workshop process. On a daily basis, the succes [...]
- Supportive team and management - Permanent part-time - 14 hour week - Flexible working conditions Parramatta is Sydney’s central City with a vibrant economy and diverse workforce. It is on [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart, Perth or Melbourne The Bureau of Meteorology is seeking a dedicated, highly talented professional to [...]