Australian National University
Australian Capital Territory
Classification: ANU Officer Level 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $99,612 - $106,517 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full Time, continuing
- Deliver an exciting range of events supporting alumni and donor engagement.
- A fast-paced, fun work environment with a great collaborative team environment
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to ANU 75th Anniversary Advancement events
- Make a difference to the future of education and research
You have a background in event management, and understand what it takes to provide an excellent event experience. You have razor-sharp organisational skills, the ability to get things done, and a strong commitment to customer service.
You are unflappable under pressure and thrive working in a collaborative, welcoming team environment.
About the role:
The Advancement Events Manager is responsible for the planning and management of flagship Advancement events supporting philanthropic development, donor stewardship and alumni engagement.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team in the Advancement Donor Relations, Marketing Communications and Events portfolio, the role works in partnership with all Advancement teams, and broadly across the University, to ensure a co-ordinated and consistent approach to alumni and donor engagement events.
This position is also a member of the Donor Relations, Marketing Communications and Events Leadership team.
For enquiries regarding this role, please contact Bianca Brownlow, Head - Donor Relations, Marketing Communications and Events E:
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 508024 Employment type: Ongoing Location: Canberra Categories: Corporate, Executive Level 1 About the team The Energy Division is at the forefront of policy design and program deliv [...]
- $82,282 - $93,993 (plus super) - Canberra - ACT The Role The APS 6 Superannuation Policy Officer will be accountable, under limited direction, for assisting in the development, implementation [...]
- Location: Canberra - Job Type: Non-ongoing and Ongoing - Salary: $82,288 - $93,121 Job Overview The AIC is closely aligned with the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC). Emplo [...]
- Casual opportunity – great penalty rates! - MUST be an Australian Citizen - Own transport required ESS provides multi-service capability, such as design of camp structures, building and opera [...]