We’re searching for a Digital Account Coordinator to manage campaigns booked on Foxtel Media websites from beginning to end. Responsibilities will also involve monitoring campaign performance, suggesting website optimisations, documenting and archiving, communicating with channels and providers, and generally supporting the Digital Team.
- Supporting the Managers/Account Executives with administration of bookings and campaign implementation whilst ensuring all information is gathered accurately
- Managing day to day relationship with advertising agencies and internal stakeholders
- Proactively suggest optimisations to deliver better performance on campaigns in terms of click through and acquisition conversion rates
- Managing digital campaign fulfilment and optimisations
- Managing pipeline and revenue reporting for each channel, tracking revenue against targets
- Ability to process booking quickly and accurately
- Recent experience working in a Media or Digital space desirable
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in an fast paced environment
- Strong interest in media and broadcasting and the desire to want to learn and progress
Working for Foxtel
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Title: Logistics Support The Logistics Support position sits within the client's Logistics Management Unit (LMU) located at RAAF Base Amberley and is responsible for: - Oversight of the aircra [...]
Saint Marys Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. The College has been proudly serving the families of the South Burnett regio [...]
- Great team! Work with the best in the business in a booming sector - Fantastic Opportunity with a great company - permanent and stable employment - Urgent Role ready to Interview Now - $60-80K + [...]
Job no: 578813 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time Location: Brisbane Categories: Food & Beverage With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is one of the most trusted names in Busi [...]