Austin Health is one of Victoria’s largest health care providers. Our 9,000 employees and 425 volunteers provide safe, high quality, person-centred care at Austin Hospital, Olivia Newton-John Cancer, Wellness and Research Centre (ONJ Centre), Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital and Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre, as well as in the community through Hospital-in-the-Home and partner health services. We are an internationally recognised leader in clinical teaching, training and research and have affiliations with many leading universities and research institutes.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and highly experienced Gastroenterologist,
specialising in transplant hepatology to join our Gastroenterology Unit.
Details of position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Employment Status: Permanent Full-time
- Appointment Period: C ommencing 31 January 2022
To be successful for this role you must:
- Be a registered Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Qualification and Certification Requirements for Core Scope of Clinical Practice
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) or equivalent
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia as a Specialist in Gastroenterology OR on an Overseas Trained Specialist pathway
- Appropriate training and experience consistent with the requirements of the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (CCRTGE); and evidence of recency of practice
- Ongoing commitment to colonoscopy recertification from the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (CCRTGE)
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (Annually)
- Have appropriate training and experience applicable to the field of Liver transplantation
- Have appropriate training and experience applicable to the field of Hepatoma management
Please refer to the position for further information about the role and required knowledge and skills.
Work with us! Your reward is to work in a collaborative environment which will provide you with opportunities for ongoing training and development. Your benefits will include salary packaging, employee assistance program and a staff health centre.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Certificate conducted by Austin Health and if required, a Working With Children Check.
Austin Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
THE TRAINEESHIP We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Business Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you th [...]
Introduction: - Join a successful business and iconic national brand - Enjoy commissions and staff discounts - Massive growth opportunities with a rapidly expanding company whose values are [...]
CafeBar Restaurant & Function Centre Is Looking for These position’s at Preston FULL TIME - PART TIME - CASUAL ·Chef/Cook ·Kitchen Hand ·Coffee Barista ·Bar Attender ·Waitress ·Apprent [...]
Medical Scientist - Reproductive Services Unit - Full-time, 38 hours per week - Ongoing position The Royal Women’s Hospital is Australia’s first and largest specialist hospital dedicated to [...]