To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or proven experience as a legal assistant in a legal office environment
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills
- Excellent client service and a desire to work on site (this role is not suited to hybrid working arrangements)
- Ability to manage a number of priority matters contemporaneously
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply organisational policy and legal requirements
- A solutions focussed approach and positive attitude to the workplace
- Proficiency in the use of technology to improve service delivery, such as implementing electronic databases and tracking systems,
developing a digital presence for your workplace or team, or streamlining stakeholder access to information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with expertise in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel in relation to supporting the management of a legal office environment
Please refer to the position description for further details.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Salary packaging options
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Administrative Assistants / Support Clerks - Melbourne - Permanent / Full Time - Career progression opportunities - Large team, good people and quality work - Perfect role for a Legal [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Peninsula Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 2 [...]
Job no: 498810 Work type: part-time permanent Location: Victoria Categories: Administration, Legal Support Practice area: Operations About the Role We have a flexible opportunity in our Mel [...]
- Provide high-quality and effective legal and contracting support - Permanent position based in our outstanding Melbourne head office on Spring St - We’re for real wellbeing Join us and thrive Es [...]