Acknowledging the vital role they play in providing healthcare to our community, Monash Health proudly supports the WHO 2021 International Year of Health and Care Workers.About Monash Health
Monash health provides a world of healthcare across south eastern Melbourne, uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services as well as world-renowned research and teaching facilities. We employee more than 18,000 staff who work across 40 care locations. In Monash Health your own growth and development is important and with us you can really be your best. For more information please visit www.monashhealth.org.
Monash Imaging is an industry leading business and a highly desirable place to work located in the south east sector of Melbourne. The Monash Imaging department is seeking an innovative, enthusiastic administrative individual to join the clerical team in the pursuit of excellent environment for patients to receive imaging services. Monash Imaging as part of Monash Health, is a busy, multi-modality department providing diagnostic and therapeutic imaging services to the outer southeast region of Melbourne and West Gippsland for adult and paediatric patients. The environment will offer patients and families a friendly atmosphere together with cutting edge technology to deliver the very best patient experience.
About the Role
This is a parental leave 12 month temporary position.
The Monash Imaging clerical team member will embrace all clerical functions and provide clerical support to service wide initiatives and workflow procedures. The position holder will be:
- Rostered service delivery position including afternoon, day shifts or some weekend shifts as per roster obligations
- Contribute to daily clerical operational requirements: appointments, audits, telephone and reception
- Provide collaborative support to clerical team and all members of the site senior leadership team
- You are hardworking, passionate and team focused in your approach to health care delivery for patients and families.
- Proactive, organized and can work autonomously within your areas of responsibility
- You will be able to demonstrate a flexible and inclusive team worker style.
- Previous experience in radiology would be an advantage but not exclusive to other medical office background
What you need:
It is highly recommended you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills including planning and organisational skills to keep the day to day operational activity focused
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of patient information
- Display a professional customer-oriented mindset
- Exceptional attention to maintain financial accountability
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency when working with information communication technology systems.
Benefits of working with Monash Health:
- Excellent salary packaging conditions
- Career opportunities within a large health care network
- Opportunities for professional development
- On-site subsidised car parking
- Based mainly at Casey Hospital & Pakenham Health Centre with some rostering to other imaging sites within Monash Health which is located in the south east corridor of Melbourne
- Close to public transport
- On-site secured staff parking
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Have you ever walked into a shopping centre and just enjoyed being there? You don’t know why, or what makes it different – you just know you’d like to work, shop or visit there more? Well, we’ [...]
Led by Swinburne University of Technology, working in partnership with CSIRO and Germany’s ARENA 2036, the Victorian Hydrogen Hub (VH2) will bring together researchers, industry partners and busines [...]
We are a boutique dental practice located in Bentleigh East approximately 30mins from Melbourne. We practice all aspects of dentistry including dental implants, orthodontics and cosmetic work. Our tea [...]
- Residential builder - MD projects - $75,000 to $100,000 - AutoCAD environment Our client is well-known for their quality builds. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced AutoCA [...]