Department of Education and Training
The Professional Practice Leader - Community Participation and Engagement provides a conduit between policy makers and service delivery teams to strengthen best practice through policy advice and knowledge sharing. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team they ensure consistent and effective practice is embedded to address the barriers that impact on the learning and development of children and young people. The Professional Practice Leader will respond to Area, regional and state-wide emerging trends and play a role in the development, design and implementation of state-wide or regional projects. Building strong relationships with stakeholders, demonstrated leadership,
training and presentation skills in building the capabilities of the workforce within a cycle of continuous improvement are all requirements of the role.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated team player to join the Health & Wellbeing Branch of the Early Childhood, School Support Division of the North Eastern Victoria Region (NEVR). The function of this branch is to:
- Lead or significantly contribute to state-wide and regional place-based projects that have a real impact on improving service integration and service quality
- Work strategically to address barriers that impact on learning and development
- Strengthen best practice through policy advice and knowledge sharing with the Allied Health, Nursing and Education professionals across the region
- Utilise data and evaluation to inform and improve practice outcomes to meet the objectives of the Education State.
- Share best practice in the delivery of health, wellbeing and education services and support the implementation of innovative practices
- Develop processes to advance the professional development and supervision of regional and Student Support Services staff
The position ‘Professional Practice Leader - Community Participation and Engagement' is designed to work closely with a range of Area teams within NEVR, supporting schools, children and families from 0-18 years of age.
The successful candidate must be a qualified Social Worker. They should be available for regular travel within the regional area and hold a valid Victorian Driver's Licence. A current Working with Children Check is also required.
This fulltime role is available as a fixed term position until 21st March 2022.
Any questions regarding this position please contact Natasha Marquez on (m) 0408 375 700.
For more details regarding this position please see attached position description.
Department of Education and Training is committed to diversity. The Department places considerable effort and resources into responding to the needs of staff with a disability. People from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply for this position. If you require assistance, with the recruitment process, have accessibility or adjustment requirements, please communicate with the contact person listed on this job advertisement or contact the People Division via email: [email protected]
Information about the Department of Education and Training's operations and employment conditions can be obtained from the following websites: www.education.vic.gov.au and http://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/Pages/default.aspx.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Snapshot We're looking for future leaders! Applications are now open for our 2022 NextGen Nestlé Graduate Program – Technical and Production - Work within a collaborative and sup [...]
Position Summary Imagine being part of a global success story; working with iconic brands and world-class products. This could be you and your future career because we know it’s the graduates o [...]
- Fixed term - 4 Month Position - Full Time - Monthly ADO - Salary $62.3K to $65.2K (Band 4) + 10% Super Be part of a growing and dynamic team in one of Australia’s most significant change lo [...]
A fulltime exciting opportunity exists for a highly self-motivated Social Worker to join Student Support Services (SSS) working in the Department of Education (DET) Inner East Area. Social Worker - F [...]