North Sydney Council
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for four years running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Facilities professional looking to accelerate their career and transition into an Assistant Facilities Manager.
As part of our wider Real Estate Management Services division, you will manage key relationships with tenants and service providers, whilst also making recommendations to improve the environmental performance of our clients’ assets. Your ability to manage budgets effectively and contribute to investment plans to maximise asset values will also be key, as will the ability to control costs and expenditure.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring building compliance and driving initiatives on engineering standards across the business.
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of allocated properties, including security, maintenance and safety.
- Manage the approved OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including tenants, clients, contractors and colleagues.
- Reviewing the monthly operating expenditure against budget.
- Working with Property Managers to produce monthly client reports as required.
- Managing data within the facilities management software.
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance is executed in accordance with schedules.
- Facilities, Engineering or Building Management role, in a commercial environment.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Experience using computer based building maintenance and management systems.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which inc [...]
The Opportunity Are you the kind of person that loves a challenge? Are you looking to develop your career and be part of a successful and growing team? If you answered yes to these questions, the ro [...]
- Award Winning, ASX listed, AFR Top 25 Accounting Firm - 2021 Great Place to Work® and B Corp Certified - 16 locations and 280 + staff in NSW and VIC. Kelly+Partners Group (ASX:KPG) is one of [...]
MicroChannel is a leading business technology solutions company founded in 1995 with a diverse solutions portfolio across ERP, CRM, Retail, Managed Services and business applications. A market leading [...]