NSW Department of Communities and Justice
- Lead a team delivering front line operations within a court registry
- Clerk Grade 9/10, Salary ($111,077 to $122,404), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
- Metro and Greater Metro regions
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Registrar, Manly – temporary – full time for up to 12 months
- Deputy Registrar, Parramatta - temporary – full time for up to 12 months
A talent pool may be created for future ongoing and temporary roles within the Metro and Greater Metro regions and is valid for a period of up to 18 months.
About the Role
Court Services are seeking experienced people leaders to be a member of a cohesive and dynamic management team to deliver high quality front line operations across Courts operating in Metropolitan Sydney.
Reporting to a Senior Manager or Director, the Registrar/Deputy Registrar will be responsible for leading a large/diverse court registry and a number of smaller registries within a region. The role will promote a collaborative and unified workforce, building staff commitment to support and embrace change, foster staff development and career progression, whilst developing strategies that meet the needs of the courts diverse range of clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing staff and promoting a culture that values teamwork, ethical behaviour and high performance
- Providing the Senior Manager and Regional Director with timely and accurate advice and reports on operational issues
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders including the judiciary, government agencies, community groups and court users in order to identify needs and maximise the use of resources
- Undertaking quasi-judicial functions in accordance with legislation
The successful candidate must also have the capacity to undertake the statutory functions of a Registrar.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record in leading a team. You will have the ability to manage competing priorities within timeframes and be able to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, we’re Ampol. We are looking for retail team members for various stores across the Northern Beaches and northern suburbs! - Crows Nest - Brookvale - Manly - Manly Vale As one of A [...]
Bear Cottage is a children's hospice situated in Manly that cares for children with life limiting illnesses and their families in a holistic home like environment. The Social Worker works alongside a [...]
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE: Your new role, as a Domestic Care Assistant - Home Care , will offer a Permanent Part Tme contract based at our Northern Beaches, Sydney Home Care Service Centre. You will c [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <p style="font-family: Arial"><img alt="" src="s:healthnswgov.taleo.nettransitiontransitionTransitionImageViewer.jss?imageCode=ISLHD24 [...]