Are you looking for Queensland DPA GP Jobs? This high quality, busy bulk billing practice is seeking for VR GP due increased patients levels
Our client is seeking for a full time or part time VR General Practitioner with an interest in Women's Health to join its existing team of busy GP's. The practice is appointment based but also accepts walk-in's so can be extremely busy at times.
- Bulk billing practice - busy clinic
- Full time and Part time position
- Practice areas include children's health, women's health, mental health, minor surgery including fracture management, vaccinations, travel medicine, and health checks
- GPs have strong communication skills having worked in diverse Australian communities for many years.
- Open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and Weekends 9am - 5pm
- 5 General Practitioners - 10 consulting rooms
- Cairns & Far North
- Ample Parking for patients and GPs
- Shopping Centre
- Great Schools
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Physiotherapist - Mount Isa Central State School writeAgency('Education'); Education (Organisation site ( )) North Queensland Region, State Schools Division An exciting opportunity to work in Que [...]
We have an excellent opportunity for a General Practitioner to join a well-established, medical practice, situated in the busy growth corridor, west of Brisbane. The Practice This modern medical [...]
Are you looking for Brisbane GP Jobs north of Brisbane? This modern, high quality bulk billing practice is seeking for VR GP to join the existing team due to a doctor who has left the area The Prac [...]
Are you looking for Sunshine Coast GP Jobs on the beautiful Sunshine Coast? This high quality, mixed-billing practice is looking for VR General practitioner to join their team. This is a must see prac [...]