Australian Capital Territory
At Paxus, we strive for excellence in everything we do.
Our Talent Solutions team provide innovative workforce solutions, extending across Volume Recruitment, Project Solutions, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) /Contingent RPO and Flexible Recruitment Solutions.
We are technology and digital specialists, which means our solutions are highly specialised - proven to reduce costs, increase efficiencies and mitigate risk for our clients.
We want you
No two days within the Talent Solutions team are the same! We are looking for several Talent Specialists to work on a variety of client projects and RPO opportunities.
We currently have a range of projects and outsourced (RPO) assignments to work on.
Projects include national volume recruitment campaigns, training and assessment and HR consultancy engagements. You can decide which project or client suits your interest and skills.
Working on these consultative and varied projects, you will take ownership and ensure a consistent and high touch client and candidate experience.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to learn about alternative and innovative recruitment solutions and participate in continuous improvement and change management projects. Our investments in training, development and technology enable our people to work more efficiently and build impactful relationships with our clients.
Ideally, you will have:
- Genuine interest in outsourcing, RPO, project work, HR and /or solution-based Talent Acquisition projects
- Experience in fast paced agency, internal recruitment or RPO capacity
- Proven IT recruitment experience
- Confidence to take initiative and show lateral thinking
- Strong consultative nature & ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Resilience, demonstratable ability to deal with ambiguity
- High level of attention to detail
Eligibility/Other Requirements : Due to client requirements. To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hays Trades are looking for skilled construction workers for ongoing work in the ACT General Labourer Hays trades and labour are seeking experienced General labourers for projects in the ACT. [...]
Hays are seeking experienced concrete finishers for ongoing/full-time work on a range of ACT projects. Your new company Your new company is a well-known local concreting company that has been oper [...]
- Executive Level 1, Non-ongoing specified task until December 2021 - $98,209 - $110,623 + 15.4% super - Melbourne – other Bureau State & Territory capital city offices considered The Marketing [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 pa The Library is evolving to meet the demand [...]