Who We Are:
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation.
While we have been around for 70 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities.
Endeavour Foundation are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging - save up to $15,900 per year tax free!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- Paid parental leave
About the Role:
Part-time (30 hours / week) 12 Month Fixed Term contract
The purpose of this role is to create sustainable growth in Endeavour Foundation’s offerings by providing proactive customer service including inbound and outbound sales in an effective and efficient manner. This role is responsible for the day to day management of relationships with supporters, members and reception visitors and also covers for the Customer Service Officer role
- Complete supporter interactions via phone, email and mail
- Investigate and provide outcomes/recommendations via phone
- Inspire supporters to increase sales/purchases by making recommendations according to the customer’s needs (i.e. cross-sell and up-sell).
- Motivate customer sales by passionately conveying our cause
- Provide high level of communication to internal and external stakeholders in relation to complaints management.
- Provide follow up to customers regarding failed transactions, assisting in the recovery of lost sales/donations.
- Maintain statistics on sales activity and results and submit daily and or weekly reporting as required
- Arrange timely distribution of manual order forms, general brochures as requested form supporters from time to time
- Data Entry
- Reconciliation reports and daily banking process in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Execution of the start of day credit card clearance process
- Validation and processing of customer card refunds
What you will bring the role:
- High level competence in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Suite of Programmes and customer management systems relevant to the role
- Proven experience in a customer service and sales role within a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to ensure clear and concise information is developed and presented.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach.
- Multi-tasking ability and comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and proactive with a sense of urgency to adapt to a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in sales conversations.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Title: Logistics Support The Logistics Support position sits within the client's Logistics Management Unit (LMU) located at RAAF Base Amberley and is responsible for: - Oversight of the aircra [...]
Saint Marys Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. The College has been proudly serving the families of the South Burnett regio [...]
- Great team! Work with the best in the business in a booming sector - Fantastic Opportunity with a great company - permanent and stable employment - Urgent Role ready to Interview Now - $60-80K + [...]
Job no: 578813 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time Location: Brisbane Categories: Food & Beverage With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is one of the most trusted names in Busi [...]