AlayaCare are seeking a Business Development Manager to work across the sales lifecycle and grow the business in Australia.
About AlayaCare .
Founded in 2014, AlayaCare is a fast-growing mature start-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States. Our leading cloud-based software is revolutionary in the delivery of aged and disability care. We provide a complete technology solution for community and residential care organisations by offering a mix of face-to-face visit solutions and real-time telehealth, whilst streamlining field staff operations, increasing efficiency, improving communications, and ultimately improving client experiences. Our focus is driving better outcomes for the aged care sector.
We are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are fun, supportive, and highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel we can be ourselves.
About the role
Our Business Development Manager (BDM) will join an existing team comprised of BDMs, Solution Development Representatives and Solution Engineers, and will work closely with our Marketing team. The BDM will be responsible for sourcing new business, creating and nurturing relationships and closing deals by:
- Building pipeline by sourcing new business leads, following up on leads and undertaking demand generation activities.
- Preparing & presenting tailored solutions to prospective customers.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process.
- Negotiating and closing new business opportunities.
- Representing AlayaCare as a brand ambassador at networking events.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of sales plans, marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings.
What we are looking for in a Business Development Manager
You are a true hunter and seasoned BDM with drive, resilience and tenacity. More specifically you will have:
- 3+ years of documented sales experience in a subscription-based sales environment.
- 3+ years’ experience selling software technology to companies with a turnover greater than $50m.
- The ability to leverage key programs, relationships, technology, and personnel to move sales to closure.
- A demonstrated track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience in outbound prospecting.
- Superior presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
It would also be great if you have:
- A solid understanding of the Aged Care ecosystem.
- Some knowledge of Regulatory Compliance and Quality Standards.
What we offer
- Open, supportive and transparent culture.
- Generous salary package with great on target earning potential.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Health and wellness activities.
- Happy hours and team outings.
- A chance to make a difference in aged and community care in Australia.
- A foot in the door of the rapidly growing aged care tech market.
- Flexible work in between home, office and client sites.
- The opportunity to grow and progress in the role.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The I-MED Radiology Network is Australia’s largest medical imaging network of practices, providing a comprehensive range of services in all major metropolitan areas and significant parts of rural an [...]
- Excellent pipeline of deals - Well-regarded leadership team - Excellent remuneration structure My client is a high-performing boutique Investment Bank with a great reputation and high-profile [...]
Job Description - Global leader in manufacturing & distribution - $120K + Super + 10% bonus + car parking - A trusted business partner with analysis insights, huge career opportunity Salary pa [...]
P&C; Coordinator needed - Large Australian brand - central Sydney office. 65K package - HR Grad + 12 months Your new company Large well known Australian ASX brand with head office in central Sydney [...]