As an Associate in the General Industries team, you will be a key player in our business strategy and execution. You will participate in the "full cycle" of transactional execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing and formulating financial analysis, preparing and presenting internal committee memoranda and client presentations. You will play a leadership role in implementing the execution function including working with analysts and associates, as well as assisting more senior bankers. You will have strong function skills in the major areas of investment banking and will demonstrate the ability to become a senior officer who is capable of generating and executing his/her own transactions. Most importantly,
the candidate will be highly enthusiastic about J.P. Morgan's mission and be driven and committed to its success. You will join the global Associate class in an Industry, Country Coverage or Product Team. Working with a broader team of over 100 Analysts and Associates in the region, you will be provided opportunities to be involved real-time in transactions that may include frequent travel.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Prior work experience in an investment banking front office role.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
Investment Banking (GIB)
Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you an upbeat, intelligent, passionate and experienced hospo?? COME ON OVER! WE NEED YOU!!!!! Join our award-winning team! Sideways Deli Cafe is on the search for an EXCEPTIONAL cafe allrounder [...]
Looking for 3rd,4th year carpenter apprentices or energetic tradesman looking to join a light gauge steel framing and timber framing company Jobs all over Sydney from eastern suburbs to Hornsby start [...]
- Stakeholder management opportunity - Eastern Creek location - $120k - $130k + Super (long-term contract) This company is a well known services business who are a leader in their field and have [...]
LOVE SEEING CHILDREN ACTIVE and LOVE FITNESS? Due to the popularity of our program. A few exciting positions have opened up for Fit and Funky Kids Casual Relief Coaches. We are looking for 2 x Casua [...]