University of Melbourne
An opportunity exists for a high-level Academic Programs Manager who will have a key role in providing high quality, contemporary learning and teaching environments for students and teachers in the MGSE.
About the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE) is a vibrant and exciting place to study and work. Our environment is supportive and student-focussed, and our courses are challenging. Our buildings are designed for graduate education students, offering a range of contemporary learning and social spaces.
About the role
The MGSE is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill the requirements of a full-time Selection,
Scholarships and Gifts Manager who will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating faculty-based student selection and scholarship functions and ensuring a seamless service is provided across the MGSE and shared services.
As the successful applicant, you will:
- Establish and embed selection principles and standard metrics into admissions practices, in conjunction with course coordinators and leaders.
- Manage and report on gifts, in partnership with colleagues in Advancement and Finance Services.
- Drive improvements to processes and practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery.
If you can demonstrate your talent in these areas, you are encouraged to apply for the position and join a team of highly talented and motivated staff.
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions.
- Working for one of Australia's top Universities.
- Growing your expertise and innovative thinking in an environment that leaves an impact.
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment.
To find out more, go to
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Health and Allied Health Reference: 576 [...]
Who Are We- The Murdoch Children's Research Institute MCRI is home to significant scientific discoveries.e believe there is an answer, a cure or a better treatment for every childhood condition ? an [...]
About the business Rhythm Biosciences, an ASX listed company (ASX: RHY), is developing and commercialising Australian medical diagnostics technology for sale across national and international marke [...]
Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 57292 Enrolled Nurse Division 2 Psychiatric Enrolled Endorsed Nurs [...]