University of Melbourne
Coordinate and deliver partnership services to commercial tenants within Melbourne Connect and create value for the University and tenant-partner.
About Research, Innovation and Commercialisation
RIC is a specialist team dedicated to enabling the University's research and enterprise mission working closely with our academics, professional colleagues, industry partners, funding agencies and government agencies. We have a passion to see our academics and their collaboration partners succeed, achieve research excellence and translate their discoveries into real-world innovation and impact. RIC operates University-wide across all ten Faculties and Chancellery.
About the role
As Partnership Officer,
you will coordinate and deliver partnership services to commercial tenants within Melbourne Connect and create value for the University and tenant-partner. You are required to develop a detailed understanding of the business objectives of tenants, develop and deliver service plans, and coordinate and curate collaboration and University of Melbourne linkage opportunities; facilitating strong co-location partnerships over the life of the tenant’s Melbourne Connect lease term and beyond.
You excel at building and maintaining productive relationships with stakeholders and have exceptional customer service skills. You demonstrate a high level of initiative and are comfortable with experimenting with new ways of doing things and working in new and rapidly evolving environments.
You will further have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and demonstrated experience and expertise or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Subject matter expertise in digital technologies and/or STEMM disciplines, the commercialisation of research, and experience with design-thinking, UX and other contemporary approaches to project ideation, co-creation and entrepreneurship.
- Experience, understanding and effectiveness at working in the interface between academia, business/corporate and government and related sectors.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to business development, with an eye for strategic growth opportunities.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Research Technician - Research Technician in the ACRF Translational Research Laboratory under the leadership of Prof David Ritchie and Dr Rachel Koldej - Work as part of a team in a flexible and [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 5 [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Health and Allied Health, Family Violenc [...]
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologi [...]