Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
DocuSign is seeking a passionate and talented Incident Response Analyst to join our global Security Operations Incident Response (IR) Team, a critical part of our world-class Information Security function. You will be responsible for managing and escalating security incidents, in both DocuSign’s production and enterprise environments. This is a technical, hands-on role that will work with a variety of security tools and technologies protecting enterprise and production environments. The role is key in high priority security incidents collaborating across the people and processes of the impacted teams during the APJ time zone. The successful candidate will have scope to shape and impact DocuSign's comprehensive information security incident response stack. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who live and breathe cyber security and to work for a company with security in its DNA.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Senior Security Operations Manager in Seattle, USA.
- Handle the entire lifecycle of your assigned security incidents from detection to resolution and root cause analysis.
- Utilize your expertise and security skills against threat actors’ tools, techniques, and practices.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve incidents.
- Handle high priority incidents at various levels within the organization.
- Prepare incident reports and summaries for Leadership.
- Create, maintain and update incident response plans and run books.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24x7 incident response coverage.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience and 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Incident Response (IR) processes and techniques developed working directly in an information security incident response handling role.
- Experience with specialized IR processes such as reverse engineering, red/blue team exercises, and investigations of data exfiltration and lateral movement.
- System Administrator knowledge and work experience in Windows, macOS, and Linux systems.
- Experience in investigations of threat actors and improving detection earlier in the kill chain.
- Clear communication and collaborative approach in handling security incidents.
- Experience working across technical and business teams and varying levels of Leadership in a professional manner.
- Strong technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a high-demand environment.
- Experience in large scale incident response.
- Experience with common threat hunting tools and technologies.
- Understanding of network security fundamentals.
- Strong scripting skills, specifically in python, java, and html.
- Hands on experience utilizing big-data tools such as Splunk, Kusto and SIEM.
- GCIH certification preferred.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Division: Resilience NSW Location: Albury, NSW, AU, 2640 Req ID: 24378 Manager, Community Coordination - Opportunity to be based in various regional locations across NSW - Multiple ongoin [...]
Colliers is looking for a market leading Public Relations and Media Executive to work in partnership with the senior leaders of our NSW business. This role will be responsible for supporting our natio [...]
Job Description At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team [...]
About HCF At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we c [...]