ENGIE Services - Australia & New Zealand
- Ability to effectively diagnose problems and perform work of a technical nature on air conditioning systems to minimise the number of call backs to a site with the ability to determine job priorities and to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Act as Service Supervisor who is able to assist with quoting
- Ensuring customer concerns and complaints are proactively addressed
- Demonstrate competence in establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, colleagues and Managers of the Company
- Ensure highest level of presentation, knowledge and service
- Strengthening current customer relationships and create networking opportunities within the business community
- You must comply with all Health Safety & Environment compliance requirements, as they apply to your position, other team members and to the Company.
Requirements to be successful:
- Proven experience in the commercial and industrial service, maintenance, and installation of equipment within the building services industry
- Disconnect / Reconnect restricted electrical licence
- Australian National Arctic refrigerant handling licence
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Solid understanding of the relevant codes and industry standards within the field of work
What are some of our ENGIE benefits?
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible work benefits
- Great team to work for!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for 2 Cleaners to clean portable toilets on sites. Only standard car licence required. We are looking urgently for 2 cleaners to clean, maintain and pump waste from our portable toilets. [...]
Clean & Modern Facility Ongoing Work Early / Afternoon Potential for Perm Great Team Environment Our client is a leader in their industry and has continued to grow and develop over a sustai [...]
Hallam based company involved in all aspects of portable toilets and buildings looking for 3 Full Time Permanent Drivers 1 Crane Truck Driver 1 Large Truck Waste Tank Pumper (HR Licence) 1 Small [...]
Melbourne Access is currently looking for a reliable Field Service Technician to join our team. You will be responsible for pre-delivery assembly and inspections, major repairs and servicing of equipm [...]