Auto & General
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Consultant to join our growing team. The team is responsible for innovative insurance solutions, supporting insurance companies and their customers. You will be part of a performance driven team and be responsible for assisting clients with telephone enquiries, performing administrative tasks and providing exceptional customer service.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Act as the first point of contact for customer enquiries;
- Take inbound calls, make outbound calls and process documentation;
- Manage customer files in workflow management system;
- Liaise with customers and service providers;
- Complete administrative tasks relating to the role.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A positive attitude combined with a willingness to learn;
- Minimum of two years working experience in a customer-focused role;
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Intermediate Computer skills;
- Independent decision-making capability and proactive problem-solving skills;
- Highly adaptable, with the ability manage conflicting priorities;
- Ability to show initiative and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
Who is Control Insurance Solutions:
Control Insurance Solutions is an innovative start up business, located on the Sunshine Coast in QLD, providing our customers and partners with insurance related services. We are an agile and fast paced business with a high-performance culture. We develop products and solutions to meet both customer and the insurance industry’s needs. We are passionate and focussed in everything we do. We are now seeking talented individuals to join our growing team.
Control Insurance Solutions is part of the Auto and General group of companies which has 8000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9mil customers worldwide.
- Modern office, overlooking Lake Kawana.
- Clear role accountabilities and measures of success
- Exciting start up environment
- Be challenged and rewarded as you contribute to our business success
- Support and guidance as you grow in confidence in your new role
- Join in a variety of social and community activities
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel Insurance and Roadside Assistance
- Discounts across a broad range of providers, for example; gyms, stores, rental vehicles and accommodation
- Income Protection Insurance provided to all employees
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Peter Warren Group is one of Australia’s largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. Founded in 1958, we have expanded across South West Sydney, North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW and [...]
Who are we? Sunshine Toyota is an award-winning dealership located in the heart of Australia's fastest growing region employing over 80 amazing Sunshine Toyota team members across three locations. [...]
Job no: 578668 Work type: Full Time Location: QLD Regional Categories: Administration / Office Support, Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 pe [...]
WHO ARE WE? We’re Ignite Travel Group, an award-winning company that is trailblazing the future of leisure travel. Crowned ‘Disruptor of the Year’ 2019 at the Mumbrella Travel Marketing Award, [...]