Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager,
you will work closely with your team on developing and managing relationships with customers and agencies. You will be the advocate for digital marketing and drive engagement with customers and their advertising, as well as media agency partners. You will also consult and partner with our key customers and build relationships to help them grow their businesses through using Google Solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Optimize for potential of business growth and enhance growth across customer portfolio.
- Understand key customer business goals and current strategies for Search and Display and Video.
- Act as a liaison with customers and agencies regarding product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Deliver campaign updates, results, and analysis to customers and agencies, and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied.
- Manage ongoing customer training for all related tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in Google Ads and YouTube account management, managing advertising and media campaigns.
- Agency knowledge and experience (digital and traditional/offline) and a clear understanding of the media agency landscape.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to work and deliver results in matrixed stakeholder structures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you an upbeat, intelligent, passionate and experienced hospo?? COME ON OVER! WE NEED YOU!!!!! Join our award-winning team! Sideways Deli Cafe is on the search for an EXCEPTIONAL cafe allrounder [...]
Looking for 3rd,4th year carpenter apprentices or energetic tradesman looking to join a light gauge steel framing and timber framing company Jobs all over Sydney from eastern suburbs to Hornsby start [...]
- Stakeholder management opportunity - Eastern Creek location - $120k - $130k + Super (long-term contract) This company is a well known services business who are a leader in their field and have [...]
LOVE SEEING CHILDREN ACTIVE and LOVE FITNESS? Due to the popularity of our program. A few exciting positions have opened up for Fit and Funky Kids Casual Relief Coaches. We are looking for 2 x Casua [...]