For over 70 years, our client is a market leader in which they faciliate the managament of modern parking systems in more than 17,000 complexes worldwide.
The role of the System Technician is to act as the mobile field service technician on assigned jobs to install carparking equipment, provide maintenance to equipment or to resolve any technical issues affecting any equipment on customer sites, in a timely manner and to the customers satisfaction.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage the installation of equipment on customer sites
- Provide updates to both management and customer on any delays or issues
analyse and resolve any technical issues or faults with equipment
- Order new equipment or parts for damaged or faulty equipment as required
- Provide support in managing the WinOperate system and the intercom system configuration
- Exceptional customer services
- Complete and update administrative paperwork and job reports promptly and accurately
- Ensure all company property and assets are used responsibly and safely and are free from damage loss, misuse or fraud
- Valid driver's licence
- Technical qualification in I.T or similar
- Experience in a handling complex technical issues (desirable)
- Electrical equipment installation and maintenance experience and a good understanding of different system configurations (desirable)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Problem solving and the ability to think laterally
This is a permanent position based in Adelaide CBD with a car included to work across field sites in surrounding areas.
Working hours would be Monday - Friday 0800-1600.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us At TerryWhite Chemmart Elizabeth Park, we offer a dynamic working environment, with a positive and vibrant team culture. We are a business that is always looking and thinking outside the box [...]
Apply your talent where it counts Great opportunity to work in an industry leading culture in exposure to a trusted Defence company with diverse projects Enjoy flexibility teresting work within a [...]
About Aggreko plc: Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we wor [...]
Global multi-disciplinary professional services consulting firm Flexible working arrangements About Us A member of the Surbana Jurong Group, Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a leading international struc [...]