About the Company
Established in 2008 this company has a great reputation amongst its clients for offering high quality products and the best service. They boast a portfolio of repeat national clientele predominantly across the hospitality sector where they are renowned specialists. Working across Australia to deliver D&C; refurb and fit out projects, senior management hold over 50 years experience in the building sector. Project capability ranges upwards to $10M for larger more complex projects but they typically deliver projects between $500K - $10M.
About the Role – Contracts Administrator
Due to ongoing success and repeat business they are looking for a Contracts Administrator with anything from 2 to 5 years experience. You will ideally have experience in the fit-out sector and retail experience would be a huge advantage. You will be working closely with an experienced project Manager and it would be normal to be looking after 2 projects at a time.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a construction management degree
- Fit out and new build experience will be considered
- Experience completing projects within the hospitality sector is extremely advantageous, but not essential
- Be a team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working with a specialist refurb and fit out builder
- Developing a working relationship with hard working and supportive team
- Work in a fast paced, professional fun environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Claims Consultant – Builders Home Warranty (HBCF) 12 month contract Your Role: HBCF, as part of icare, delivers essential insurance coverage to homeowners in the event a contractor is unable to ho [...]
- Join a globally recognised name who are known for their quality and service. - Immediately available contract opportunity for 18 months About Our Client Michael Page is partnering with a global [...]
Based in Brisbane, join a well established Construction company working on a Telecommunications project initially on a 2-3 month contract with a strong likelihood to extend further. In this role yo [...]
About the role : 6-month full-time maternity leave contract to join our fast-paced payroll team based at our head office in South Brisbane. Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operating aspects o [...]