Zurich Insurance Company
North Sydney Council
Supporting the Life and Investments Communications team to achieve it's objective to engage internal and external audiences and manage Zurich's reuptation.
- Degree qualification in related field, marketing or communications.
- Previous experience within a marketing, communications or PR role.
- Exposure to Financial Services preferred.
- Write content for internal and external communication initiatives.
- Managing distribution of media releases, ensuring appropriate approvals / PDRs.
- Media monitoring and daily coverage reports.
- Regular internal reporting requirements, to support reputational risk management.
- Work with digital team to produce various online, digital and social content, and optimise EDM communications.
- Support team’s creative and multimedia output through PowerPoint, video and imagery, applying own skills as much as possible.
- Coordination with marketing team and other stakeholders to schedule content.
- Report on social initiatives / campaign activity.
- Ensuring all materials produced follow Zurich guidelines and required Compliance and/or Legal approvals are obtained.
- Coordination of travel arrangements for Head of Communications and team colleagues as required.
- Financial, operational and administration support to L&I; comms team.
- Knowledge of social media trends and techniques.
- Understanding of communication theory, channels and processes.
- Excellent organisational skills - able to make informed decisions, coordinate resources and manage time effectively.
- Ability to develop a rapport and build healthy working relations and partnerships with a wide range of clients, vendors, and peers.
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and able to embrace change.
- Ability to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas. You can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): AU - North Sydney
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Nicole Pemberton
- Closing date:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Experienced Landscape Labourer Required A Private landscaping company is Looking for few Landscape Labourer to work all over Sydney. Consistent Job available for the right candidate Your [...]
We are looking for a skilled Front End Loader operator to work in a high traffic environment loading trucks. Your new company We are currently seeking experienced loader operator to join our cl [...]
Casual Parking Officer positions on an ongoing basis with a council in Northern Sydney. Your new company You will be working at a Council based in Sydney. You will be working alongside council' [...]
Position Classification Registered Midwife Remuneration $64,377. $90,394.er annum Hours weekly 38 Requisition REQ225720 Sunday 13 An exciting opportunity exists to join the Midwifer [...]