Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service
An exciting opportunity exists for a Nurse Unit Manager in Acute Rehab to provide leadership which ensures the efficient and effective use of human and material resources in a specific area within a dynamic health environment and will practice at an advanced level based on the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Registered Nurse Standards of Practice. This position has an advanced level of professional and operational autonomous decision making in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team and is responsible for enacting strategies that support a positive work-based culture.
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research,
with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the new University Hospital at Birtinya.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for own actions and outcomes of practice, professional advice given and for activities delegated to other nurses, midwives and unregulated healthcare workers.
- Embed a positive workplace culture by developing and maintaining an effective nursing team that works collaboratively with colleagues, patients and their carers to achieve best practice outcomes.
- Provide nursing leadership that drives system and quality improvement initiatives and champions change management.
- Achieve unit specific and organisational goals and performance indicators and take an active lead role in operational and strategic planning.
Remuneration value up to $143 803 p.a., comprising salary between $116 092 - $126 037 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (Nurse Grade 7). Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Due to fleet growth we are currently seeking truck and dog drivers for our Sunshine Coast depot. Hc/Mc licence required Quarry experience desirable PBS knowledge desirable but not essential [...]
- Paid Training - Flexible Working Hours - Genuine Career Pathway We are a Face-to-Face Marketing & Sales Agency located in Maroochydore, the heart of the Sunshine Coast. Over the past 4 year [...]
Experienced screen printer Must be competent in manual or auto printing Successful applicant will: - Have attention to detail - Be able to work to strict deadlines - Be self-motivated and res [...]
Registered Nurse - Theatre About the Role An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join our Theatre team at Sunshine Coast University Private Hos [...]