An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join our Regional Procurement Team. The role is a full-time permanent position and will be based in our Rowland Flat office.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is part of the Global Pernod Ricard Group – the World’s Co-leader in the Wine and Spirits Industry with an unrivalled collection of brands, including Absolut® Vodka, Chivas Regal®, Jameson®, Jacob's Creek®, Brancott Estate®, and more.
Globally, Pernod Ricard employs over 18,000 people in more than 70 countries. Our success is the result of the passion and commitment of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a common bond: a commitment to our values of conviviality,
entrepreneurship, integrity and commitment.
About the role:
- Lead and manage end to end tender processes, including negotiation on price, payment terms, quality and other critical supply aspects.
- Prepare and issue timely contractual agreements in consultation with the Legal department and other stakeholders, minimising potential risk to Pernod Ricard Winemakers.
- Manage supplier relationships and undertake ongoing review and evaluation activities.
- Proactively identify new suppliers and opportunities.
- Participate in Pernod Ricard Winemakers global procurement projects and team continuous improvement projects, as directed by the Procurement Manager.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Procurement role with at least 3 years in dry goods procurement in an FMCG environment.
- Well-developed communication, planning and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed time management and prioritisation skills, and experience working autonomously.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing contracts from templates, and good understanding of basic contract law principles.
- Advanced literacy and numeracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy (proficient in common MS applications).
What you will love about the job:
- A great place to grow your career.
- Every day is different with constant challenges to seek improvements to the business.
- Working autonomously towards a common goal.
- A team that supports work and family commitments and is underpinned by our values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness.
- Plus way more!
What you need to do now:
If you’re looking for your next move apply now! Submit your application including an up to date resume and cover letter. Early applications are encouraged.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, please apply only if you have valid working rights in Australia.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job ID 581889 Job Type Full Time - Permanent Location Canberra Categories Engineering (All disciplines), Information Technology, Project Management, Procurement/Supply Chain Advertised [...]
Job #: req12354 Organization: World Bank Sector: Transportation Grade: GE Term Duration: 3 years 0 months Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment Location: Sydney,Australia Required L [...]
- Quality Manager - Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Apply - Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intelligent [...]
- Hardware Engineer - Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Apply - Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intellige [...]