- Parental Leave Cover
- Driven team
Awesome opportunity to join a global company with some of the world’s most iconic wine and spirit brands. Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised, and career growth is supported.
Who are we and what do we offer?
Pernod Ricard has an unrivalled portfolio of iconic spirit, wine and Champagne brands such as Absolut Vodka, Chivas Regal, The Glenlivet, Jameson, Mumm Champagne, as well as Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh, Campo Viejo and Kenwood wines.
We are a progressive and people-focused business and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because our employees and their families are so important to us,
we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance, well-being and sustainability. In addition to this, we offer learning opportunities and room to grow your career both locally and internationally.
What is the Pernod Ricard culture?
We create products associated with bringing people together to create social connections and this is reflected in our culture. A great place to work, grow and thrive in an environment of mutual trust and entrepreneurship. We believe in our people, support them to succeed and to become proud ambassadors of our brands.
Our success is the result of a passion and commitment of our people and a culture that encourages diversity and flexibility in the workplace.
About the Role
Bring your proactivity and initiative to stamp your mark as our S&OP; Analyst to cover a parental leave (9 months).
Based in Adelaide, this role supports effective decision making for the wine business by providing timely and accurate analysis and reporting and driving process improvements.
- Prepare and consolidate a variety of monthly reports and packs
- Develop insightful reporting to measure business performance and provide business recommendations for improvement and/or innovation
- Support various teams with Deep Dive analysis, tracking performance, identifying gaps and opportunities, benchmarking and range review reporting and analysis
- Use company wide Information Systems to maintain forecasts and analyse data
- Support the Monthly and Quarterly S&OP; process by liaising with Global stakeholders
- Be able to hit the ground running with some experience in a similar role
- Proven quantitative analyst experience with relevant qualification (commerce or finance discipline)
- Experience presenting insights and fact-based recommendations to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Highly consultative with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Co-ordinator extraordinaire
- Self-motivated with a willingness to extend beyond comfort zone
- Passionate about innovation and creative thinking
What’s in it for you?
- On-going professional development
- Exposure to global ways of working
- Attractive remuneration package including a generous product allowance
- Flexible working arrangements from the office and home
- A company that supports work and family commitments that is underpinned by values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness
If you are ready to help drive the effective decision making of a convivial wine and spirits company, apply now. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. For further information, please visit our career website.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Pernod Ricard Winemakers? Follow us on Instagram @prwinemakers @jacobscreekwines & @sthugowines
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, please apply only if you have valid working rights in Australia.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The opportunity : Are you a skilled Analyst with wine industry experience (or do you want to work in the wine industry)? If so, this may be an exciting career opportunity for you. Working within Austr [...]
Senior Product Manager-21000PHL Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Preferred QualificationsWe are looking for an energetic and talented individual to b [...]
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers. From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian [...]
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer, and the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a powerful reminder of the importance [...]