We are looking for a talented and motivated strategic planner to join our national team servicing federal government clients. Our growing team provides integrated planning, advisory and design services to deliver innovative solutions to inform investment decisions, develop strategic land use plans for projects across Australia. Key clients in the portfolio are the Department of Defence (including Defence Housing Australia), Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the Department of Home Affairs. We have a strong track record of partnering with these clients to challenge the norm and to create resilient developments that balance economic, social, environmental and strategic government objectives. #LI-LM1234 #ANZDefence
Here's What You'll Need:
The right person for this role will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape and deliver quality planning products for our clients, challenging the status-quo and thinking outside the box. This role will see you lead and deliver strategic estate planning projects working collaboratively with a range of technical disciplines in the form of feasibility assessment, estate base plans or business cases.
- 10-15 years experience in providing strategic planning solutions in the pursuit, design and delivery of large scale infrastructure/facility projects
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams in planning assessments, feasibility assessments, business cases, precinct planning or master planning
- Provide technical leadership across estate strategic planning projects, maintaining of existing client relationships and the development of new relationships and market opportunities within the Defence and Federal Government sector
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to pitch, win and deliver work
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- An ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Strong project management skills and business acumen
- An ability to coach and mentor more junior staff
- Experience in delivering strategic estate planning projects or business cases for Defence will be considered valuable
- Existing knowledge Defence estate planning processes and policies will be beneficial but is not essential
- Current Defence clearance or ability to obtain and maintain baseline (minimum) or NV1 security clearance (preferred)
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Davidson are recruiting MULTIPLEReception and Administration positions based in the Inner City and South of Brisbane. These are short-term temporary contracts. *****MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE***** [...]
Date: 10-Jun-2021 Location: STAFFORD, BRISBANE, QLD, AU, 4053 Company: Goodstart Early Learning Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education? Do you like thinking differently? [...]
Date: 10-Jun-2021 Location: CARINA, BRISBANE, QLD, AU, 4152 Company: Goodstart Early Learning Role: Kindergarten Teacher Location: Carina Centre: Goodstart Carina Employment Ty [...]
Date: 22-May-2021 Location: GOODNA, BRISBANE, QLD, AU, 4300 Company: Goodstart Early Learning Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education? Do you like thinking differently? [...]