North Sydney Council
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation, and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies. We are a leader in the development of solar photovoltaic (PV) facilities around the world. This is a rapidly evolving sector and Jacobs is on the leading edge. In addition to large- and small-scale grid integrated renewables,
we are experienced in the development of hybrid renewable energy systems and have the tools and experience to model and design various renewable energy sources coupled with batteries, hydrogen and diesel generation as required. #LI-LM1234 #ANZPower
Our Power Generation and Storage Solutions team is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer who specialises in solar and battery storage, to continue to drive and expand our services offering across Australia and New Zealand. You will be further enhancing our already impressive technical and consulting capability in solar and battery storage with particular emphasis on designing solar PV and BESS, preparing designs for customer review and network applications, overseeing the delivery of projects and engaging regularly with clients and stakeholders.
This role can be based at any Jacobs location throughout Australia and New Zealand. If you are seeking an exciting a new challenge, we’ll provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting projects to grow your career.
Here's What You'll Need:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional experience in the field of solar energy assessments; prefeasibility studies, Due Diligence, Owner’s engineering roles
- Experience leading and managing due diligence projects
- Exposure to Owner’s Engineering duties involving design review and site inspections
- Expertise in solar farm assets, condition, forecast operational expenditure and assets management plans
- An ability to represent Jacobs at key thought leadership events
- An ability to mentor and facilitate the technical development of more junior engineers and the wider team
- We would expect you to have great communication skills and a history of consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations in project delivery
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place.
No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture, and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Posted: 08/06/2021 Closing Date: 25/06/2021 Job Type: Contract Location: North Sydney Job Category: Program & Project Management We currently have a rewarding opportunity for a Project Officer [...]
Description: As an Associate Account Executive, you will go through an interactive training program which will ultimately prepare you for an Account Executive role within the Supplier Sales team. In [...]
Posted: 10/06/2021 Closing Date: 27/06/2021 Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Location: North Sydney, Brisbane or Armidale Job Category: Program & Project Management We are seeking an experience [...]
- Full time graduate role - Competitive Graduate salaries - No corporate experience required Who we are Over the past decade, ProForce has successfully helped over 12,500 graduates take the [...]