About the Company
Our client are a contract catering, accommodation and facility management service provider to a range of clients across Australia. They are passionate about providing fresh, quality food and a fantastic service experience to their customers and clients.
About the Role
You will be responsible for assisting with doing dishes, plating up meals, general catering and assisting the chef in an aged care home. As a condition of this, the ideal candidate will need to hold a current flu vaccine to be allowed to enter the site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of meal services
- You must be confident communicating with clients, employees and customers
- You must be a team player and be able to multi-task
Skills and Experience
- Previous food handling and hospitality experience is necessary
- Must consent to a police check
- Must have reliable transport
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Mystery Shopper - Gaming job in Morwell Want to earn some extra money as a Mystery Shopper- We're currently looking for individuals to mystery shop the gaming industry.his will involve posing as a [...]
Job Advertisement: Make a Difference to Road Safety - Become a Camera Car Operator, Serco is an extraordinary company, making a positive difference to people’s lives every day. We currently hav [...]
Hospitality Assistant Temporary opportunity Excellent rates of pay Latrobe Valley About the Company Our client are a contract catering, accommodation and facility management service provider to a rang [...]
Equipment Maintenance Technician CanDo Hire requires a full time trade qualified Mechanic or Auto Electrician, to join our dynamic Morwell Branch.Ideally the successful applicant will also have expe [...]