About the Company
Our client is a not for profit community organisation based in Warragul, who pride themselves in providing a range of services to senior members within the local community such as residential care, independent living along with home care and NDIS. The organisations key focus is to provide a warm, welcoming, and inviting environment for their residents, their family and friends.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Administrator who will be responsible for all aspects of the Maintenance and OHS program to ensure gardens, buildings and equipment are maintained as per the Organisation's standards and requirements. Working Monday through to Friday 9am to 3pm and reporting to the Maintenance Manager,
this role offers diversity and is suited to someone with proven OH&S; experience.
- To log all maintenance requests onto the appropriate register.
- To assist with the maintenance program including scheduling of preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance tasks on appropriate registers.
- To ensure that the "Essential Services" manual is updated and completed at all times.
- To ensure that maintenance work areas and equipment are maintained at all times in safe working order.
- To work collaboratively with the Maintenance Manager, colleagues and other departments in a team environment.
- To liaise with external contractors and suppliers as required in relation to the organisation of maintenance and repairs.
- To ensure contractors complete the necessary documentation in relation to Safe work Method Statements and Work Permits.
- To provide input/feedback into policies, procedures and systems.
Successful applicants will:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills.
- Proven understanding of OH&S; policies and procedures.
- Have a high level of motivation and ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan, Melbourne | Western Metropolitan, Gippsland | Traralgon, Gippsland | Warragul, Gippsland | Sale, Gippsland | Bairnsdale, Gippsland | Wontha [...]
Are you a high achiever looking to use your performance mindset for an organisation with PURPOSE? Apply today to be an Employment Consultant within Disability Employment Services (DES), your success e [...]
You are applying for the position of Area Manager for Sureway. Please fill in your details below to submit an application for this position. This position is located in: Traralgon The Role Full [...]
Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) is the major provider of specialist health services in the Gippsland region, east of Melbourne. Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency and intensive c [...]