- Play an integral role in further establishing the company's mining presence
- Join a collaborative team that is celebrating over 70 years of operations
- Be based on the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane
About the Company:
Hall Contractingare recognised throughout Australia, the Pacific and Asia as specialists within the civil contracting and dredging industry, and as a leading provider of mine site services. Since their inception in 1946, they have grown from humble beginnings to become one of the leading contractors in their field across multiple markets, and are continuing to further expand into the mining services market.
With their award-winning capabilities in the dredging, civil contracting, and marine engineering,
they pride themselves as experts in the project management space, with a strong commitment to clients, employees, and the wider community.
Hall Contracting are looking to accelerate their growth in the mine rehabilitation sector, and require an experienced Mining Services Manager to manage and further drive this division.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As an Operations Manager for the Mining division, you will be required to manage mining opportunities in relation to dredging, water pumping, and related works. This role will be working closely with the Dredge Operations Manager, Marine Asset Manager and Engineering Manager. You will receive a high level of autonomy to manage the following key objectives:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company’s mining division.
- Expand the company’s market share in the mining sector, specifically in Mine Tailings Dam Dredging.
- Develop a profitable water pumping and management business, through effective strategic planning with the General Manager.
- Compile project deliverables, and ensure that safety is not compromised, and all regulations are met.
- Build a team of competent and reliable staff, to ensure both client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Liaise and collaborate with client representatives to ensure mutual project outcomes.
- Bachelor degree qualified in Engineering (Mining), or similar.
- Prior experience managing a mining services division.
- Strong network & list of contacts within the mining industry.
- Ability to self-manage and build strong rapport with clients and key stakeholders.
- High level of ability to minimise issues and variations with project delivery.
- Be part of building and growing this new division for Hall Contracting.
- High level of autonomy over your business & projects.
- Work and live on the Sunshine Coast.
- Work with a firm that focuses on the empowerment of their team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Opportunity for an existing/aspiring team leader to join a leading Australian Steel Detailing business! Your new company An Australian leader in providing steel and timber detailing services to th [...]
Job Connect is looking for people in the Caloundra area to work in a factory manufacturing timber products. Secure roles with potential for permanency Dayshift 5am to 12.30pm with Overtime ava [...]
The Business Our client is specialised boutique Financial Planning firm based on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast, in Queensland. They have a dedicated team and an expanding portfolio of clients. They [...]
Job no: 578668 Work type: Full Time Location: QLD Regional Categories: Administration / Office Support, Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 pe [...]