Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
We are an ASX-200 company that provides construction, maintenance and industrial services to some of the world's leading resource producers. Operating in seven countries, we are head officed in Perth, WA. Working within our Corporate division, you will join a collaborative,
cohesive team directly contributing to the success of our business every day.
The role of Administration Officer will see you working in our Milton office, assisting both our blue and white-collar recruitment teams, and diary management of a Senior Manager. You will be responsible for a range of Administrative duties including but not limited to data entry, coordinating medicals, booking training, onboarding, site compliance, and mobilisations. You will be reporting into the Recruitment Support Officer and provided with on the job training.
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world's biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- 2 years administration experience minimum
- Process driven to meet compliance standards
- Experience with effective diary management and scheduling
- Ability to prioritise workloads and help others when needed
- Well-developed interpersonal communications skills - ability to liaise confidently with the internal recruitment teams and develop strong relationships
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer & stakeholder service
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities; and to new systems and processes
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way . We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart, Perth or Melbourne The Bureau of Meteorology is seeking a dedicated, highly talented professional to [...]
- Ongoing National Office, Tuggeranong,National Office, Woden,Brisbane, Queensland ,Melbourne, Victoria ,Sydney, New South Wales - Executive Level 2 $125,028- $147,410 - Jodi Cassar 9942 5652 Abo [...]
About the Role : Working as a P atient Administration Officer , you will be multi-skilled in all functions of the Patient Administration Team including, admissions, reception/switchboard, and ward/m [...]
About us Neighbouring the Queensland capital of Brisbane, Ipswich is both the state’s fastest growing area and oldest provincial city. It is a dynamic blend of rich heritage, proud communities, div [...]