KU Children's Services
New South Wales
This is an exciting permanent opportunity working 32 hours per week across either 4 or 5 days.
You will provide a range of administrative services vital to the efficient operations of the centre. In particular, you will be administering accounts payable, accounts receivable, fee processing and assisting the Director with a range of tasks including filing and record keeping, as well as being the friendly point of contact for families.
*Knowledge of ‘Qikkids’ is highly desirable.
To be successful in this position you will hold:
- Experience in systems administration
- Proven financial experience in accounts payable and receivable
- Relationship-based communication skill
- Enjoy working in a team focused environment
- Be able to work independently
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice 2016 - 2020. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Fulltime Role Monday to Friday 38hrs with an early start. - Immediate Start - Factory location - Murwillumbah We are a successful aluminium window & door manufacturing business also specialisin [...]
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between, Delta Facilities Management delivers asset management, maintenance and construction services in some of Australia’s most beautiful but least hos [...]
- Ongoing National Office, Tuggeranong,National Office, Woden,Brisbane, Queensland ,Melbourne, Victoria ,Sydney, New South Wales - Executive Level 2 $125,028- $147,410 - Jodi Cassar 9942 5652 Abo [...]
- $40ph + Super - CBD location - Available ASAP An exciting opportunity exists to join a financial organisation based in the CBD. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, commerci [...]