Our client is a global health and financial services group with 30 million + customers. Based in Melbourne's CBD with easy access to public transport, the business offers great work-life balance and incentives. This is a full-time permanent role.
The client is looking for a Senior Sitecore .NET Developer to join an existing team to assist with the analysis, design, coding and testing activities on new project work as well as some BAU activities.
The key deliverables will be as follows:
- Work on Sitecore and .Net applications to successfully deliver business requirements with high quality.
- Efficiently working on different applications' enhancements,
defects as well as development new features when required.
- Are able and willing to learn new technologies require for the job.
- Are innovative and proactively facilitate change: Thinking creatively for 'out-of-the-box' solutions come naturally to you and you thrive on challenges requiring innovative
- Apply Expertise & Technology: You apply specialist and detailed technical expertise whilst continuing to develop your knowledge through continual learning and development.
- Are Action Oriented: You are decisive whilst balancing risks, you show initiative and take accountability for your actions and projects.
- Love working with people: You demonstrate an interest in others and adapt your style to that of the team to actively build team spirit with a supportive demeanour.
- Strong demonstrable experience in delivery and support of web and .net applications including integration with API services, hence undertaking design and development activities including coding, testing, deployment scripting, configuration areas in .Net domains and other related technologies.
- Evidence in successful delivery of multi-site Sitecore projects using MVC and Sitecore best practices, hence undertaking system analysis, solution (functional & Technical) design and feasibility activities.
- Experience with front end development tools including but not limited to; HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, AngularJS, React and JQuery, Sitecore 8 and above.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Good experience in monitoring and support complex enterprise applications.
- Good understanding and experience in implementing testable software using best practices and design patterns, hence developing high quality code and regression tests that leverage existing code libraries, patterns, and architectural techniques.
- You have delivered the complex multisite Sitecore projects
[email protected] | (03) 9236 7712 or 0418 572 482
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
There’s never been a better time to be at AGL At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. If you’re set on making real change for tomorrow, we have the scale, resources and ambition [...]
The Role Your role as Digital Insights Analyst will provide our leaders with crucial insights into consumer behaviours, which in turn shape the David Jones & Country Road Group’s online strategy. I [...]
THE TRAINEESHIP We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Business Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you th [...]
Are you a are an emerging leader in the world of housekeeping and hospitality…? ahs hospitality is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor and all-rounder that would be the most prized piece of the w [...]