Talent International are currently looking for a Administrator/Executive Assistant for an initial 3-4 month contract with chance to extend. This role will join a utilities organisation in Fortitude Valley who are currently looking for administrative support due to increased work loads. This role will suit a junior to intermediate administrator/executive assistant, ideally someone with experience working in the IT industry/projects.
May include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Project Manager with administrative duties across projects
- Secretarial duties, arranging meetings and organizing schedules.
- On-boarding/off-boarding personnel.
- Raise invoices and work orders.
- Take meeting minutes/notes.
- Manage/organize team meetings
- Organise potential vendor resources
- Answering calls and inquiries/office support
- Administrative support as required.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in an administrative role, (in the ICT sector is desirable)
- Experience and competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong interpersonal communication, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Well-developed written communication skills, providing minutes for meetings and developing presentations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you looking for work with immediate start we have Jobs Available for experienced all rounder painters now 1. You don't need your own car - but its an advantage 2. You need you own basi [...]
- Owner Drivers who have TRAY UTES with racks - Professional working environment - Generous Fuel Levy - FULL TIME WORK - Weekly Pays About Us The Kings Group are the market leaders in the [...]
Date: 13-Jun-2021 Location: MURARRIE, BRISBANE, QLD, AU, 4172 Company: Goodstart Early Learning Role: Safe Work Advisor Location: Murarrie, Brisbane Employment Type: Full-Time, Per [...]
Posting Date Jun 16, 2021 Job Number 21061246 Job Category Reservations Location W Brisbane, 81 North Quay, Brisbane, QUEENSLAND, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand W Hotels Schedule Part-Time Re [...]