About the Position:
Reporting to Global Org Readiness Leadership, the Org. Readiness Champion represents the Services team in Ceridian’s Global Customer Office for all configuration concepts related to HCM in the APJ region. They are the voice for implementation when new features/functionality are introduced in Dayforce that impact our Global customers. The work performed by the Org. Readiness Champion will provide the framework for the Support and Success teams across Ceridian’s Global Customer Office. They must have the ability to work through complex and often ambiguous requirements to establish and execute an action plan. Delivering presentations,
structured and adhoc education sessions is critical to the role along with possessing organizational courage to influence without authority.
A typical week in this role might have you:
- Championing the adoption of recommended tools and processes aiding consultants in gaining confidence and success when delivering “best in class” experiences for our customers. This includes scheduling regular drop-in calls and providing consultants with real-time coaching.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams across levels, including senior leadership (Services, Support, and Product Management team), identifying opportunities for improvement specific to global implementation that empowers consultants to properly execute the methodology and process best practices.
- Sharing your experience and creativity for capturing payroll and time and attendance requirements as we enter new countries in the APJ region.
- Research newly delivered features/functions/benefits of Dayforce for Native and Partner payroll, create/update existing implementation collateral as required by the new features and product updates.
- Lead process and product quality improvement project initiatives for Australia/New Zealand related inquiries, initiatives, and activities within the region.
- Work closely with Product/Compliance, identify and address country specific HR/employment laws and assess usability of existing Dayforce functions for APJ region.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts across product and technology, implementation, education, support, and compliance teams.
- Maintain expert status on all variations of HCM in the APJ countries as we enter those markets.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously in an agile environment.
- Ability to question the status quo and identify risks/gaps in our Dayforce product and processes.
- Ability to work flex hours dependent on cross-functional collaboration across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ implementation consulting or project management experience.
- Global implementation/project management expertise preferred
- Technical knowledge and experience with Dayforce implementation tools, including the Dayforce Activate methodology preferred.
- Knowledge of HCM, Payroll, HR requirements for the APJ countries highly preferred
- Knowledge of DF Link and working with In Country Partners (ICP) considered an asset
- Acute attention to detail when building business processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must-have
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills considered an asset
- Ability to travel to Ceridian locations world-wide
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset.
Division: Resilience NSW Location: Albury, NSW, AU, 2640 Req ID: 24378 Manager, Community Coordination - Opportunity to be based in various regional locations across NSW - Multiple ongoin [...]
Colliers is looking for a market leading Public Relations and Media Executive to work in partnership with the senior leaders of our NSW business. This role will be responsible for supporting our natio [...]
Job Description At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team [...]
About HCF At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we c [...]