- Join the largest and most diverse agribusiness in Australia
- Support our farmers and growers with your agronomy knowledge
- Esperance, WA location
At Clarke & Stokes, we have a combined 50 years’ experience within the agricultural industry which has seen us grow strength to strength in our customer base through our trusted, localised knowledge. We’re qualified to expertly assist farmers within a 400km radius with every rural supply and service need; from chemicals, fertilisers and animal health through to pumps and water fittings, we’re confident in offering the best solution to our farming community.
In addition, we are also in partnership with one of the largest global agribusinesses, Nutrien Ag Solutions.
This puts us is a strong position to continue to build and expand our technical and digital expertise within the field. With exposure to Nutrien Ag Solutions national network of over 3,500 employees, it also opens us up to a plethora of industry leaders and specialists who are all working towards the same end goal of feeding Australia’s future.
As we find ourselves well positioned for growth, we are currently offering the opportunity for Sales Merchandiser to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the focus of your role will be to offer expert knowledge of our agricultural merchandise to our local farming community.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will focus on developing strong customer relationships. Our customer base is broad and can include local farmers, primary producers and trade customers and the focus of your role is to provide a memorable experience for all customers either in store or over the telephone. Tasks are varied because no two days are the same in a rural retail store and you will work across a variety of activities including customer service, operating registers, sales order administration, replenishing products, preparing orders for delivery and store merchandising. In addition, you will respond promptly to pricing and product queries, resolving issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction whilst maintaining a welcoming, friendly and well-presented store environment.
- You must demonstrate a passion for customer service as well as a positive approach and the determination to succeed
- Ideally you will have exposure to or a strong passion in farming and agriculture with the enthusiasm to learn about new products
- Previous success in a retail sales or customer service role
- You will be a self-motivated person capable of nurturing and sustaining strong customer relationships with the ability to follow through and “get the job done” in a fast-paced environment
- You will be keen to learn all aspects of retail operations and sales. You will have a current driver’s license and ideally have a forklift ticket
- This position involves working Saturday mornings on a rotating roster
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”. Working with u [...]
Job description Job Highlights Temp to perm role Immediate start available Local based - Monday to Friday About the Role Our client is currently seeking an experienced Service Technician to jo [...]
Job description: First Quantum Minerals is one of the world's biggest mining companies, employing over 20,000 people. Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation is our flagship operation in Australia. Located on [...]
Job description: First Quantum (Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation - RNO) is currently searching for experienced Officer, Training to join our team. The successful applicant will be entitled to a relocat [...]