At the Independent Hardware Group , we’re strengthening local communities one postcode at a time. We’re the leading supplier of over 600 independently owned stores nationwide – giving them a competitive advantage to take the big chains to task. And with trusted hardware brands like Mitre 10 and Home Timber & Hardware, we can turn local retailers into the best stores in town giving locals the tools and support to build strong communities – literally!
We’re a proud part of the Metcash family, ANZ’s, leading independent wholesaler and retail partner. We’re a diverse bunch, united by the simple idea that independence is worth fighting for – and as a part of our family, the difference you bring matters.
We need talented people with a love for all things local, a can-do attitude and a passion for hard work done right to help us give independents a fighting chance.
What can we offer you?
•A competitive remuneration package
•Flexible work environment - we are BIG on Flexibility
•Modern Office facilities, free and secure onsite car parking, break out/ collaboration spaces
•Training opportunities, your personal development is important to us
•Multiple career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of our transformation journey
•Added benefits - Well-being days, extra leave days just for you; corporate health benefits and more
What You Will Do
- Manage total ranging solutions for all store conversions, in line with Sapphire standards and Merchandise ranging programs
- Analyse current in-store range with an aim to i) improve IHG Team Score and ii) align store range offer to IHG core ranging
- Analyse large quantities of complex store data to provide actionable outcomes
- Assist the Merchandise Ranging Manager and Store Development team with other initiatives and project work as required
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure project completion
- Managing end to end Merchandise project requirements
- Some travel is required
What You Will Bring
- Advanced analytical and computing skills with specific reference to Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to communicate, educate and influence decisions in accordance with key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team in a fast-changing environment, with limited supervision, working to business deadlines
- Capable of working to tight timelines with conflicting demands
- Excellent organisation and planning skills in managing a personal workload in a busy environment
- High level problem solving skills and a positive, can do attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of suppliers, departments and products relative to the hardware industry or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, with experience in liaison, negotiation & conflict resolution
We are a $14 billion plus business with locations across Australia, New Zealand and China. Metcash proudly support independently owned retailers across our portfolio of brands including IGA, Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Cellarbrations, Friendly Grocer, Campbells and The Bottle-O. At Metcash we are transforming our business and challenging the status quo of retail. We are creating a great place to work, with our 7,000 employees all passionate about achieving our purpose of Successful Independents.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that i [...]
This organisation based in Heatherton requires an Administrator to join their growing team for a minimum period of 2 months on a full-time, casual basis. Reporting into the Project Manager, this role [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Accor Realty is the real estate and property investment division of Accor, the number one accommodation provider in Australia, with more than 340 hotels, resorts and apartments. The d [...]
Teacher - Early Childhood Early Intervention - Type: 12 month contracts and possible ongoing contract - Days per week: 4 or 5 day applicants can be considered - You would be based at one of the lis [...]