Australian Sports Commission
Australian Capital Territory
The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) plays a central leadership role in the development and operations of the Australian sport sector. It acts as the leading sports agency in Australia, building collaboration, alignment and effectiveness within the Australian sport sector.
The Infrastructure and Facilities Services Branch is responsible for operating and maintaining site facilities and infrastructure to a high quality and high level of availability in support of ASC operations.
We have an exciting role available in our Logistics team where you will manage transport services & our vehicle fleet. You will be someone who enjoys variety,
as in this role you will have a range of different tasks/support functions for the Logistics team, including driving athletes and sports groups to the airport, maintaining the vehicle fleet, plus assisting with incoming & outgoing freight & equipment and logistic requests. As a small team, we are looking for a real team player, someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up to help our operations thrive.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in fleet management or similar profession.
- A current Heavy or a Light Rigid Drivers Licence & Forklift Licence is essential.
- Work as part of a small team environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly developed people skills, along with sound professional judgement.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Above Award wages for ongoing Temporary opportunities - Various locations within the ACT and Regional NSW. Your new company Your new company is looking for general labourers to help them with t [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 pa The Library is evolving to meet the demand [...]
- APS Level 5 - Canberra, ACT - $78,377 - $83,793 The positions are available in the Child Care Modelling and Analytics team or the Early Years Collections and Analytics team, which are located [...]
- Executive Level 1 - Canberra, ACT - $108,350 - $119,750 The National Careers Institute (NCI) in the Skills and Training Group is seeking a suitably experienced Executive Level 1 officer to sup [...]