Voice of Customer Strategy Lead | Based in Bella Vista
- Design and lead the strategic roadmap for new VOC and customer listening initiatives to create a world-leading program.
- Be the Voice of Customer subject matter expert, building relationships across Woolworths Group (Supermarkets, Metro, Big W, Endeavour Group and Countdown)
- Design and implement enhancements and innovations to listening programs across other business units
About the role
At Woolies, we consistently challenge ourselves to create better experiences together for our customers and team. In this role, you will lead the Voice of Customer (VOC)
and other listening program strategies to ensure Woolworths Group is constantly evolving the way we listen to all our customers.
You will be responsible for designing new trials and working with stakeholders across Woolworths Group businesses to continually evolve and optimise their Voice of Customer programs, recommending new best practices and innovations.
You will own the day-to-day relationship with Medallia, our preferred survey platform, partnering with the account team to continually optimise the Voice of Customer program and improve the methodologies and tools for listening to our customers and team. In addition:
- Own quarterly business reviews with Medallia to evaluate ways of working and review our VOC programs
- Prioritise fortnightly enhancements and changes to the Medallia software for all Woolworths Group businesses, ensuring tasks are completed within fortnightly sprints and to stakeholder requirements
- Be the go to expert for VOC and broader customer listening strategies, advising other BUs on best practices and helping them drive new innovations
- Lead the implementation of new listening initiatives, such as surveys via text message and QR codes etc., across Woolworths Group
- Contribute to the fortnightly listening squad by ensuring that all other teams are up-to-speed with the latest developments in the Medallia platform
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to design and build a strategic vision and roadmap and have an understanding of CX best practices. You are well organised, with experience in seeing projects through from inception to delivery, keeping to project scope and timelines. Above all, you will bring a passion for customers and be able to demonstrate the Woolworths purpose (bringing a little good to everyone every day). In addition:
- 5+ years experience in leading Voice of Customer programs in other large businesses and/or experience working for a large CX organisation Medallia or Qualtrics
- Great stakeholder management skills and the ability to build positive relationships across a matrix organisation
- A deep understanding of the Medallia platform is preferred, however experience using other experience management platforms such as Qualtrics and InMoment is beneficial
- Good project management skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Familiar with Agile practices and ways of working
Joining the Group
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryCustomer Success Group Job Details What [...]
Group Voice of Customer Strategy Lead 140000 - 150000 Sydney Group Voice of Customer Strategy Lead Customer Transformation One of Australia's Largest Brand Drive Strategic Initiative [...]
Job Description Sr Territory and Account Manager NSW/ACT-(30003561) Description Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide ra [...]
About Us The Endeavour Group's ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and o [...]