Want to work for a leading mid-tier accounting and advisory firm? Fast track your career development and get on track to be a CFO or Partner?
Our client is a leading provider of business solutions and provides their clients with a comprehensive range of personalised audit, assurance, accounting, tax, advisory and local government services. A global network that provides local knowledge with a global reach.
Our client's Governance and Risk Advisory Services team has experienced exponential growth and is seeking several Intermediate and Senior Internal Auditors to join their team.
These positions work autonomously to provide high-level support on governance, risk management, internal audit,
quality assurance and better practice advice to our valued clients.
As well as providing guidance and mentoring to younger staff, your accountabilities will include:
· leading multiple client engagements
· Manage budget requirements for specified projects.
· Conducting forensic investigations to assess risk, compliance, ensuring business continuity.
· Attending a range of client meetings, either face to face or remotely.
· Reviewing client business processes and analysing their documentation for process improvement.
· ensuring clients are following legislative requirements and give guidance on better practice approaches.
· Develop a range of reports and present these to Boards and Audit Committees.
· Participate in the preparation of client proposals.
· Conduct client workshops, including content development.
· identifying business development opportunities.
We welcome CVs from people with any of the following skills and experience:
- Finance - financial auditing, accounting or reporting (min. 3 years)
- Performance - business or program performance evaluation, examination or auditing
- IT - information systems auditing, cyber security, operational IT controls implementation and monitoring, information handling and storage
- Data - data research and analysis
- Forensic - forensic investigation or accounting.
- Organisational development - organisational psychology.
- Business management - business development and business analysts.
- Professional, supportive and family-friendly work environment
- On-going learning and development opportunities
- Professional membership fees paid
How to express your interest:
Please click apply now to submit a CV or call or email Tara on 08 6244 3222 or .
About You · You are Tertiary Qualified in commerce, accounting, IT, Business Management, Psychology. · Have a minimum of three years within a similar position. · Competent in using Excel and other Microsoft Office products. · High level written and verbal communications skills. · Sound judgement, critical thinking and analytical skills are vital to enable you to perform risk, governance or internal audits successfully. · You will possess a high level of organisational skills, able to coordinate and manage projects for a variety of clients. · Your key strength will be your highly collaborative approach, enabling you to build networks and establish trusting business relationships. · A current national police clearance (within six months), Australian working rights and an ability to travel to various locations are essential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full time permanent + Competitive salary + Laptop & Mobile - Ongoing professional development + Extensive technical training + career growth - Based in Torrensville (Adelaide Metro West) with op [...]
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant in our Client’s busy boutique Real Estate Agency in Leederville. Our Client is looking for a “forward thinker” who would like to start t [...]
OneHarvest is Australia’s leading fresh produce supplier For three generations we have been supplying customers with fresh, healthy, ready to eat vegetable based products. We grow and produce a ran [...]
Immediate work available in Dianella, Meylands, Mt Lawley, Nedlands, Claremont, Scarborough, Karrinyup and surrounding suburbs. As Australia’s largest Agency for Domestic Cleaners we have housekeep [...]