Love Coffee? Develop new markets and maximise existing business. Growing company based South.
Hudson are proud to be partnering with this local business who are making a real impact in the hospitality industry in South Australia.
With a base in the Southern Suburbs and impressive reach across the State, this company is poised for further growth within new and existing markets.
This exciting, customer driven role allows you the ability to influence small business owners, front line Baristas and larger hospitality leaders to help them grow their businesses.
Duties will include:
- Follow a weekly schedule to visit existing customers
- Encourage new product lines to existing customers
- Identify new business opportunities and convert to customers
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide on the spot training to improve results
- Complete simple technical maintenance tasks on machines and equipment
- Ensure compliance with Franchisee Agreements and food safety requirements
- Efficient completion of all administrative tasks
With a passion for coffee and the hospitality sector, the ideal person will be engaging and people oriented. You will be relationship and outcome driven with a flexible and resilient approach.
You will have sound experience servicing and supporting customers, and a flair for sales and developing new business.
What's in it for you ?
This is a wonderful opportunity to become an integral part of a highly entrepreneurial business who are driving for growth and future success.
A total remuneration package of up to $60,000 per annum (inclusive of super) commensurate with skills, knowledge and experience.
- Includes a company vehicle for work and reasonable personal use
- Includes a company mobile phone and business plan
- Includes a company laptop computer
For a confidential discussion, please contact Gemma Agnew or Donna Thomas in the Adelaide office or apply via the link provided.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cavpower Pty Ltd is the Caterpillardealer for South Australia and Western NSW. For over 45 years, wehave been providing equipment and product support services tomining, construction, industrial, marin [...]
*About Thermo Fisher Scientific, Australia*Over 500 employees bring a wide variety of skills and expertise to deliver world-class science products and solutions. Our manufacturing and distribution sit [...]
* About Thermo Fisher Scientific, Australia and New Zealand* Our growing team of 1200+ employees work together to deliver world-class science products and solutions to a wide range of key markets. Wit [...]
Job Description - Are you fluent in Hindi, Tamil, Bengali or any other Indian languages? - Part Time sales role with potential for permanency - Competitive Salary on offer + Kilometre allowance Abo [...]