New South Wales
Work for one of Australia's premier financial institutions, located in the CBD, with the option of some WFH flexibility. This large financial organisation is seeking an experienced Collections Officer to work with Commercial clients. Reporting to the Collections Manager, this role is available on a six month contract with the opportunity to extend.
The Collections Officer will be tasked with collecting commercial debts, as part of a greater team. Key to the success of this role will be the incumbents ability to complete the below day to day tasks.
About the role:
- Manage a large portfolio of clients, collecting debt via multiple channels
- Full management of accounts from settlement to write-off
- Liaising with stakeholders including insolvency practitioners, auction houses, and mercantile agents
- Handling complaints
As Collections Officer, you will be required to possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial collections position
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to collect debt via phone and communicate effectively in written formats
- Demonstrated experience with insolvency practitioners, auction houses, and mercantile agents
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Division: Resilience NSW Location: Albury, NSW, AU, 2640 Req ID: 24378 Manager, Community Coordination - Opportunity to be based in various regional locations across NSW - Multiple ongoin [...]
Speciality: Emergency Medicine Grade: PGY3+ Rate:$140 per hour Dates: 02 August 2021 - 29 August 2021 Travel: Provided Accommodation: Provided Job Description (1400 – 2200hrs) Mon 2 A [...]
With offices in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia, Cornerstone HR is a rapidly expanding recruitment solution provider across a range of industry sectors. We currently hav [...]
Our Hotel Services team provides freshly cooked meals for our clientele on a daily basis whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment for staff and patients within our facility. Successful [...]