Design and Build Recruitment
Leading Commercial Builder seeks an experienced Project Engineer for a mixed-use project located in Sydney.
This established organization has been operating for over 20 years working across Australia on projects valued up to $300M.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Auditing and assessments of compliance
- Management of subcontractors and consultants including engineering design review
- Administration of the project HSE system
- Assist in managing project activities and work scope on site
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Project Engineer for a Head Contractor in Australia
- High-rise or mixed-use experience preferable
- Jobpac experience highly regarded
- Knowledge of NSW construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- Minimum 6 years' local experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join a leading Banking and Finance Organisation based in the Sydney CBD. You will be joining an ongoing project focused on A [...]
Vanderlande Industries Vanderlande is the global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports, and in the parcel market. The company is also a leading supplier of process a [...]
We have been retained to look for an experienced Project Engineer to work on a very high profile project in NSW. Project Engineer's primary task is to work with the project team and configure the ap [...]
The Opportunity On behalf of our client, a prominent Sydney based software company, we invite candidates the opportunity to work as a.t Application Support Engineer.r> Central to the role is wo [...]