About the role:
Provide supervision, guidance and support to supported employees, empowering and enabling them to perform work tasks and achieve their employment and personal goals, as detailed in their Individual Employment Plans; whilst achieving commercial outcomes
If you haven't worked in the disability sector before but have a passion to help others and experience and skill in warehouse/factory work, then apply now.
About you: To be successful in this role you will be required to address the following selection criteria:
· Knowledge and understanding of issues affecting people with disability and their families.
· Experience in warehousing and relevant WHS knowledge
· Current NSW Drivers’ License
· Forklift license is compulsory for this role
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Current Working with Children Check
Our benefits - Our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
· Working as part of a team that makes a difference in people's lives
· Access to Employee Assistance and Fitness Passport programs
· Supportive, friendly team environment and culture
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join our leading Disability Services organisation and actively assist those in the community with a spinal-cord injury - We care about you! All PPE provided plus a Clinical Nurse available over the [...]
- Immediate start to join a highly supportive team - Family friendly and flexible workplace in a full-time permanent role - More take home pay with salary packaging benefits, receive up to $15,900 [...]
- Permanent Full-Time position based in Newington. - Access to salary packaging option, based on eligibility, to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free! About Us We are a not-for-profit o [...]
About the role: Provide supervision, guidance and support to supported employees, empowering and enabling them to perform work tasks and achieve their employment and personal goals, as detailed in th [...]