We are on the look out for a motivated, committed and reliable individual - Someone who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business.
Join a local company specialising in commercial and domestic work. Established for 15 years, great opportunity to earn a wage whilst gaining a qualification.
Who are we?
MEGT are a not for profit organisation who specialise in making apprenticeships and traineeships happen! Our client are a well established air conditioning company who offer the highest standards to their clientele. They are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented candidate to join the team as a Front Desk Receptionist.
As a Front Desk Receptionist Trainee you will be responsible for:
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and stocked with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate and welcome walk in clients and delivery drivers
- First point of contact with clients on the phone.
- Answer, screen, and manage a diverse range of inbound calls from difficult to VIP clients
- Enter new jobs on ServiceM8 (internal job management software). Full training will be provided on this software program
- Provide first line support when logging new jobs.
- Manage the service M8 job schedule for technicians, which involves booking jobs, confirming booking with clients and rescheduling client bookings.
- Receive letters, deliveries and send them to the appropriate person/destination
- Check and forward e mails Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Arrange travel and accommodation for technicians
- Assist other staff members with tasks
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and general office cleaning duties.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have the following;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to follow clear instructions and work autonomously
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer -oriented mindset
- Ability to be resourceful and pro active when issues arise
- Multi tasking and time - management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A team player
- Bubbly and warm personality
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn and assist staff where necessary
As an MEGT trainee you will receive a weekly wage plus holiday and sick leave. You will have the support of an MEGT field office throughout your entire traineeship.
On completion of your traineeship you will obtain a Certificate 3 in Business and on your way to owning your own business or to take on opportunities anywhere!
If you are ready to start your career in the administration industry all you need to do is click 'apply' now and send your resume and cover letter to MEGT today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Credit Analyst/Loan Administrator About Us. Go Mortgages is a progressive and award winning business based in Arundel who due to rapid expansion requires an additional team member to enable them t [...]
Dedicated Staffing Solutions is a boutique business, we proudly assist companies to find their ultimate employees and grow their business with human resources support around workforce planning for lon [...]
About Us At Buildsafe we are committed to leading the way through our products, processes and most importantly our people. Our growth and position in the market is a direct result of our people, allo [...]
Arundel Farm Estate is an historic property and the largest working farm inside Melbourne. The property, located just north of the Keilor Valley, has a range of agricultural pursuits including approxi [...]