Forest Coach Lines
Are you looking to start your career with long term job security and growth? Would you like to work with a long established local company earning above award rates while you learn? Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your skills across a range of trades including heavy vehicle mechanics, auto-electrical and air conditioning?
If you are keen to work on the Northern Beaches, earn above award rates and be part of an experienced team in a friendly environment then we would love to hear from you!
Forest Coach Lines is seeking a heavy vehicle mechanical trade apprentice (or a candidate interested in starting an apprenticeship)
to learn from and assist our Workshop team to manage repairs and servicing on our extensive fleet of buses in Terrey Hills.
With the support of our Workshop Team you will learn to;
- Maintain, service and repair Forest Coach Lines vehicles
- Operate workshop equipment safely
- Prepare vehicles for inspection
- Identify, control and report workplace hazards
- Maintain a clean, organised and safe workshop
- Ensure that all Forest Coach Lines vehicles are presented professionally for in-service use
- Liaise with Workshop Supervisors about job status and workshop priorities
- Perform an on-call/after-hours breakdown service
Key requirements include;
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to work unsupervised, show initiative and self-motivation
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Current driver's license
- An MR license will be well regarded
Key benefits include;
- Excellent pay
- Supportive and experienced team
- Learn on the job and build your skills in multiple trades
- Northern Beaches location
- Corporate gym membership rates
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to us detailing why you would be suitable for this opportunity.
Hourly rate negotiable for the right candidate.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Medical receptionist position. A fantastic opportunity to join the team at Terrey Hills Medical Centre. We are a supportive, friendly and long established community practice of four GP's plus allied [...]
About BaptistCare at home BaptistCare is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home care. We proudly support over 8,500 seniors to live their best possible lives at home, surr [...]
About BaptistCare Shalom Centre BaptistCare’s Shalom Centre is a 160 bed facility. It’s a peaceful setting is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and a caring community. Located just 13 [...]