Diverseco Pty Ltd
Launch your career with a company renowned as an ‘Employer of Choice’. This is your chance! Gain invaluable hands-on experience while gaining or completing a Trade Recognised Qualification in Electrotechnology – Instrumentation and Control or Electronics.
- Exciting New Opportunities
- Join an Innovative Technologically Advanced Organisation
- Quality Training & Mentoring in a Niche Industry
Diverseco is a company that is driven by continuous improvement of its people; invests in your training; will enable you to pursue a range of future career paths. Diverseco will provide you an opportunity to thrive within a culture that is founded on principles that inspire optimistic attitudes,
constructive ideas and productive behaviours.
Originally evolved from the industrial weighing sector, and has built on its capabilities to become one of Australasia’s leading measurement and automation solution providers in a broad range of industries.
What we are looking for?
- Exemplary customer service skills
- A positive and proactive attitude with professional presentation
- An individual with a desire to learn and grow your trade career path
- Strong work ethic and commitment to achieve individual and team goals.
- A commitment to the next 4 years of completing an apprenticeship with a future for a life-long career!
What’s in it for you?
- Trade recognised qualification in Electrotechnology – Instrumentation and Control
- A full-time job (40 hours p/w)
- Fortnightly Pay
- One on one on the job mentoring and training
- Opportunity for Career Progression at the end of your apprenticeship
*Existing Apprentices that may have been displaced from their current employer are encouraged to apply
What are you waiting for?
Make this the year that you launch your career and set the path to success!
Diverseco Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equality in employment for all people employed or seeking employment. Every person will be given a fair and equitable chance to compete for appointment, promotion or transfer, and to pursue their career as effectively as others. Employment decisions relating to appointment, promotion and career development will be determined according to individual merit and competence.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
It's the people who make the chicken! - Be part of an inclusive team that likes to have fun! - Grow your skills - Permanent position with flexible hours and great opportunities for promotion Y [...]
It's the people who make the chicken! - Be part of an inclusive team that likes to have fun! - Grow your skills - Permanent position with flexible hours and great opportunities for promotion You may [...]
We work in with hospitals, food manufacturing, aged care, warehousing, food retail, supermarkets, metalworks, fruit and veg manufacture, wholesale, retail and… $25 - $27 an hour [...]
Looking for a change in your employment- An opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Panel Beater to join our team on a contract basis.p> Top dollars can be earned to the [...]